Gracie Barra Wear offers a will-call option at our Orange County office, located in Mission Viejo, CA.
Please read below and review our guidelines for will-call orders:
- During checkout please select “Pickup” as a shipping option.
- Once an order is placed for pickup, it cannot be changed to delivery. An order placed for delivery cannot be changed to pickup.
- Customer service will send out a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
- Pickup orders will be held for up to 7 days from the date of confirmation. The order will be considered abandoned, and a refund will be issued in accordance with our refund policy.
- Please do not arrive until you have received the confirmation email that your order is ready.
- Please be ready to present your confirmation email upon arrival to receive your order.
- Please be ready to provide your first name, last name, and signature.
- We DON'T offer same-day pickup.
- Our Team needs 3 business days to fulfill your order.
- Pick up schedule is 10 AM-3 PM Monday-Friday.
- Please refrain from disrupting GB Wear employees during work hours.
- On-site purchases cannot be processed.
- Warehouse tours and photos are not allowed.
- Non-scheduled visits are not permitted.
- Curbside pick-up only
- Only Gracie Barra Wear employees can enter the warehouse area.
*To learn about our will-call option and apply it to your order, please contact our team at email@example.com or by phone: +1 (949) 385-2479