DELAY NOTICE: Processing times are currently delayed, please allow 3-5 business days for your order to ship.
Create A Return Label
To start your return, please read the Return Policy and submit the form below:
- Only applies to purchases made on GB Wear website [graciebarrawear.com].
- Returns are valid within 30 days of the shipping date.
- Returns are only processed for domestic orders.
- All returned products must be unwashed, unworn, and in their original packaging with tags attached.
- All refund amounts will be distributed in the original form of payment.
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- If your GB Wear product was purchased through a third party retailer (i.e. your local Gracie Barra School), please contact the School directly.
Please return the item you want to exchange and place a new order for the replacement item.
All products carry a 30-day guarantee against manufacturer's defects. The 30-day guarantee starts from the date the client receives the product the order was shipped. If you experience an issue within this time frame, please contact our customer service team with photos of the defective item(s) and order number. Any defects outside this time frame are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
GB Wear reserves the right to request the return of defective merchandise for inspection prior to processing any refund.
GB Wear is responsible for all shipping costs of defective exchanges.
GB Wear reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund of a product after a thorough investigation of the defect. This applies to accidental, malicious, or other wear-related damage. All inquiries will be handled on a case-by-case basis and will be individually reviewed.
GB Wear does not accommodate the following:
- Cut marks on seams, stitching, or collars
- Incorrect washing or care. Drying is not recommended for kimonos, rashguards, and training shorts. (LINK TO CARE INSTRUCTIONS)
- Material decomposition due to prolonged dampness
- Signs of extreme damage or wearer misuse
- Stained fabric
Changes To Existing Orders
Changes cannot be made to existing orders. If you would like to request a change to be made, we will need to cancel your order instead. By requesting to cancel your order, our Customer Service Team will cancel it, and issue a refund (takes 3-5 business days to process depending on your financial institution).
If you would like to add on to an existing order, contact GB Wear Customer Service Team to have your order put on hold. You will need to place a new order with the additional items, and GB Wear will have the two orders shipped together.
Orders On Hold Due To Address Verification
A customer service representative will contact you to verify the shipping address if needed.
IMPORTANT: If GB Wear does not receive address confirmation from the customer within 3 business days, we reserve the right to cancel the order(s). In that case, please allow 3-5 business days for a refund to be processed.
To Contact GB Wear Customer Service Team:
Monday - Friday
9 AM to 5 PM PST