Processing time is 3-5 business days.
GB x VG "M2W by Vanguard" Kimono - WhiteLimited Edition
- Model is 5'8" and 160 lbs. wearing size A1.
- This Kimono comes with 2 pairs of pants
- The Neo Traditional was designed with tradition and innovation in mind and pays homage to the very first Gracie Barra team gi. It features updated tailoring and an updated cut with unique construction details.
- Jacket: Crafted with traditional and modern technicality, the Neo Traditional jacket features a 3-piece multi-weight pearl weave jacket, fully-taped seams, and an extra sturdy collar with Vanguard signature 5 row stitching detail.
- This jacket is tailored to fit close to the body through the mid-section, giving you the same feel of a luxury suit. The top half is made with a lighter gsm pearlweave for unrestricted movement while the bottom half skirt is made of heavier gsm for durability.
- Pants: The traditional pant has a drawcord waist and 5-piece construction with a tailored cut utilizing ripstop fabric for the legs and a pearlweave gusset. It also features Vanguard's signature reinforced seat patch for durability and long lasting wear.
- The Evolution Pant utilizes a Vanguard signature design. It is a truly innovative pant that features a custom elasticated jacquard waistband with a rubberized logo print inside for no slip movement which keeps the waistband in place. The internal flat drawcord means you only have to tie your pant once! This eliminates the hassle of a bungee style drawcord pant so you don’t have to stop training to re-tie your pants. The cut of the Evo-pant® features Vanguard’s signature 6-panel construction for an ergonomic fit. This pant is ultra-light weight and perfect for competition, as well as everyday training.
- Jacket: features 375gsm custom fabric made of 100% cotton on the arms and shoulders. This pearl weave is built for both lightness and range of motion. The shoulder inserts and bottom skirt feature 460gsm “Obata” weave fabric made from 100% cotton and is built for durability.
- Pants: Both pants are constructed with military spec 280gsm rip-stop with inner gussets made of 375gsm pearlweave.
- Both Jacket and Pants feature a “Sanforized” process to reduce shrinking and ensure size consistency.
- The fabric is dyed using an eco-friendly, reactive, dye process using natural organic properties. Anti-microbial properties have been applied to this process.
- Mesh Carry Bag can be laundered normally and dried normally with or without the kimono inside.
- Machine wash in cold water, wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Iron on warm setting only
- Hang dry for best care and longevity of product
- Dry on low setting